LISTING: Seeking full time direct hire Billing Clerk in Glendale Heights, IL
Summary: Provide all responsibilities of accounts payable related to our mills and accurately bill our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process mill vendor invoices accurately and timely in our ERP system.
- Bill customers timely and insure freight is billed accurately.
- Process pick tickets from our warehouse and bill our customers timely and accurately.
- Follow up on vendor statements and insure items that are past due are reconciled on a timely basis.
- Make sure all other payments including freight bills and other ancillary invoices are paid on a timely basis.
- Work closely with other Departments including Purchasing, Customer Care and Credit in resolving issues that affect their departments.
- Develop relationships with key contacts at the mills and resolve issues as they arise.
- Help identify opportunities to improve the process flow within the Department.
- Assist others in Department as the need arises.
- GED/High School Degree and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.