JOB LISTING: Human Resources Manager Needed in Park Ridge, IL
*Please answer the questions below when you apply to this position*
Our client, a very busy and fast-growing Investigative Firm located in Park Ridge, IL has an immediate staffing need for an experienced Human Resources Manager. The ideal candidate is someone that is well organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. This is a direct hire full-time position working onsite in Park Ridge, IL Monday-Friday from (8:30am to 5:00pm).
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of overall business operation objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management team regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Collaborate very closely with the company’s executive management team.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits.
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with supervisors to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Administer new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Organize performance review programs.
- Administer and maintain personnel files on Paycom.
- Support the Finance Manager with Bi-weekly Payroll processing.
- At least 5 years of recent and related human resources management/leadership expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- PHR, SPHR, and SHRM-CP certifications are preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level, using Microsoft Office
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please answer the below questions and send an updated resume to us for immediate review and consideration. Candidates are required to answer the below questions when applying:
1) How many years of relevant human resources experience do you currently have?
2) How many years of leadership /HR management experience do you currently have?
3) Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
4) What is your desired minimum yearly compensation?
5) Is Park Ridge, IL a good location for you to work 5 days per week?
6) Are you immediately available for employment?