LISTING: Bookkeeper with TAM Insurance agency software experience, Schaumburg, IL
Our client, a full-service insurance agency, is seeking a full-time bookkeeper with TAM software insurance experience.
This position is responsible for accounting related transactions, reconciliations and other services while working in conjunction with other staff members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with carriers to obtain statements
- Process and allocate monthly commissions
- Complete General Ledger reconciliations
- Adhere to all systems, procedures, and insurance company regulations
- Prepare Carrier Checks & Manage Vendor Payables
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable/Deposit Posting
- GL Review and Monthly Reports
- Calculate Producer Commissions
- Payroll Posting
- Direct Bill Processing
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
2+ years general accounting background required
Computer Skills: Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
TAM software experience is highly preferred
Knowledge of any agency management systems is a plus
Must be organized, detail oriented, and efficient with excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to effectively work with others and a problem-solving skills. A positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to deal with a large variety of personalities
If you are interested, qualified and available please send resume to us for immediate consideration.